Miranda Cosgrove Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miranda Cosgrove Message Boards

2 posters

Go down

Miranda Cosgrove Message Boards Empty Miranda Cosgrove Message Boards

Post  CookieMischief Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:06 am

I don't understand why Miranda doesn't seem to have a decent message board out there. I mean this place would be good... if it had any members.

She's hugely popular! Millions of fans! So where is the board?

Does anybody know about a decent Miranda Cosgrove forum?
CookieMischief
CookieMischief

Back to top Go down

Miranda Cosgrove Message Boards Empty Re: Miranda Cosgrove Message Boards

Post  Mirandafan Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:11 am

Don't know any besides Mirandacosgroveofficial.com which won't let you register. But anyways, why don't you listen to Jennette McCurdy? She is an amazing singer, and is so kind and sweet to all her fans. You may know her as Sam from icarly. She is NOTHING like sam in real life. I met her. she is sweet and kind and can really sing. Don't beleive me? Look her up on Youtube. Trust me, she sings well. Especially according to the fans all over the internet. Whover is reading this, please just take a minute out of your day to go to www.jennettemccurdy.com, or look her up on youtube. You wo'nt regret it. Cross my heart. Very Happy

Mirandafan

Back to top Go down

Post  CookieMischief Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:51 am

I'm a huge Jennette fan! In fact I was a Jennette fan before I became a devotee of Miranda. See Sam has always been my favorite character on iCarly. But when I heard Miranda's music, that's what turned me around. Jennette's music is freaking incredible and totally legit, but Miranda's music is some of my favorite music ever made, I just ADORE it! Like damn, I can't believe how awesome it is.

I've met Jennette & Miranda! Truth be known I'm starting to swing back towards Jennette lately... she's just so genuine and self-assured. Originally I was really impressed with Miranda because she seemed mysterious. It seemed like there was something about her I couldn't put my finger on, something I couldn't figure out. But lately I'm wondering if she's just a totally normal person -- which granted is AMAZING, and staggeringly impressive given who she is (her fame, her home schooling, her riches). Miranda's seems just completely unpretentious. But Jennette is unbelievable because she's so self-actualized and in control and she's SO genuine. At an age when people are all caught up in vanity, Jennette is just a free spirit and such an honest, real, upfront human being.

Like, I was jumping for joy when Miranda followed me on Twitter. And bless her glorious heart for doing it, I hope she never unfollows me and I love her! But Jennette.... she won't follow fans, but she's actually talked to me on twitter, you know? When Jennette does something, it's the real deal, she's right there into it. I've been really impressed with her lately. I might be swinging back full circle and becoming more of a Jennette fan than a Miranda one again! Very Happy

Needless to say I love them both dearly. And even though Jennette is a far more talented singer I love Miranda's music much more.
CookieMischief
CookieMischief

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirandafan Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:25 am

So cool! Maybe you can come on the jennettemccurdy.com forum sometime! Very Happy

Mirandafan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down